Human Resources Administration & Compliance Services
SES knows how important employees are to the success of any business. They are your most valuable asset. By allowing SES’s team of experts to assist with the management of your human resources requirements, you can maximize employee productivity, improve employee relations, reduce costly employee turnover, and reduce the employer risks associated with personnel administration.
- Provide access to HR Shield, our online self-service HR Compliance and Reference Site.
- Review/expand/develop current employment policies/practices/forms
- Review your Current Employee Handbook, or prepare a customized Employee Handbook
- Prepare employee job descriptions
- Implement a drug free workplace policy
- Consult with clients on Employee related issues , i.e. Disciplinary Actions, Terminations, etc.
- Provide unemployment claims administration
- Provide pre-employment screening and background checks
- Maintain employee files, both automated and hard files
- Prepare new hire packets to include required state-specific employment forms
- Update postings of required employment notices
- Act as your resource for state and federal compliance issues
- Provide initial orientation and enrollment for employees and supervisors
- Provide wage and salary data
- Help Design reward and recognition programs